Legislation requires that businesses empower their staff to be proficient in the legislation affecting the business by up-skilling and training them. We have developed intervention training and workshops to give delegates a working understanding of a specific Act.
Important to note that training is compulsory in most Legislation. We specialise in the skills and training needed in any business to manage, amongst other: Credit, Risk, Compliance, Collections, MS and Soft Skills.
We Sail the 7 “C’s” of Credit
We design and present competency based training and workshop programs. Credit Management, Compliance and Debt Recovery are our specialities. Our interventions are performance oriented and directly linked to your business' strategic goals and direction.
We open the Windows on Microsoft
We have re-designed the training and manuals for MS Office to enhance your efficiency with Word, Powerpoint, Excel and the rest of the MS Office suite. Come train with us and experience the power hidden in your computer and using the MS suite.
We “Soften” the Skills in the workplace
We have found out that Soft Skills gives you the Hard Edge in the workplace. Be the one to stand out in the crowd, harness and upgrade your business skills. Enhance your skills such as communication, business writing and presentation.
Our objectives are to enhance the knowledge of staff and ensure success in credit management and to curb the vicarious liability you have to train management and staff.
We implement the following steps in a process to guide your workforce's skill development and training needs:
- Analysis - we work with you to assess exactly what challenges your company may be facing and identify the causes and barriers to close the performance gap.
- Learning objectives and performance outcomes are agreed upon and drive the design for the training solution.
- Design - to ensure all facets are included.
- Development - we will develop a customised, cost-effective approach to address your challenges and to design performance-based programs and workshops.
- Validation - test the prototype and pilot a new solution.
- Implementation - we will work closely with your organisation to ensure that the support of learning and application of new skills are in place.
- Measuring impact - we will evaluate the process for measuring performance improvement and develop strategies to keep the skills active and up to date.