Trade (Commercial) DebtBusinesses do business with one another on credit terms and find it difficult to cope with the stressed times they find themselves in! Does it sound familiar to you? Then this 2 day program for B2B credit Staff and Management is just the medicine you need.
Accounts Receivable Management (ARM)The workshop is a “must” for ALL new debt collectors and business owners. We will cover and concentrate on practical issues that govern the Debt Collector and are of the utmost importance both to the business and individuals who are registered with the Council for Debt Collectors. Being vicariously liable for the actions of your agents and collectors could lead to a charge of improper conduct in the disciplinary process - you should know how to prevent this.
The outcomes of this workshop:
- The Purpose of the Credit Function and its Partnerships
- Situational Analysis of the Credit Environment
- The Policies and People in the Credit Function
- Legislation is an important aspect of ARM
- Collections and Enforcement is an important part of ARM
- Altitude depends on Attitude
- Returns and Profits
- Implementation and Strategic Change Management.
2 day program : R 4,150 ex VAT per delegate