Microsoft - Windows on the WorldWe are a Registered Member of the Microsoft Partner Program, which is recognised internationally and ensures quality delivery of training solutions to its clients. In today's competitive work environment, it is of crucial importance to ensure that we are competent when it comes to computer skills. Employers recognise that candidates skilled in this area will enhance performance and increase productivity, but they seldom have the time or necessary skills to train new staff.
MethodologyThe courses are comprehensive and are given on a practical “hands-on” basis. Each particular topic is explained, which is then demonstrated by making use of a Multimedia presentation. Delegates participate orally during the course, and are required to complete exercises relevant to each topic. Exercises are checked and assessed by the Facilitator on completion of each exercise.
We have “WINGS”Give us a call and we will send a qualified Trainer to train your staff at your convenience on your site. If training needs to be done outside Gauteng (which we gladly will accommodate) then traveling and accommodation would not be included in the fees quoted below. a separate quote needs to be obtained.
ImportantEven high school graduates have no guarantee that they will be able to enter the marketplace with only their grade 12 certificate, as most advertised jobs require computer skills. For any candidate looking for that 'perfect' job, listing computer programs like MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook immediately moves your CV to the top. If our skilled trainers confirm these skills, this can accelerate the process. If you just need to brush up on your skills, or need a 'black belt' in any of the MS Office packages, we can help.
MaterialA comprehensive training/reference manual is supplied to each delegate attending a course.
CertificatesCertificates of Completion or Attendance for workshops are issued to delegates who have completed a course.
Back-up supportFree telephonic support is offered to delegates who have attended a training course. Support is limited to the specific course content the delegated completed.
COURSE - FEES - DURATION(fees quoted are ex VAT and applicable to Gauteng area at your offices)
- Introduction to PC’s & Basics of Windows - R 1,650,00 per delegate - 1 day
- Windows Operating System - R 1,650,00 per delegate - 1 day
- Microsoft Outlook Basic/Intermediate - R 1,650,00 per delegate - 1 day
- Microsoft Outlook Advanced - R 1,650,00 per delegate - 1 day
- Microsoft Word Basic/Intermediate - R 3 300,00 - 2 days
- Microsoft Word Advanced - R 1,650,00 per delegate - 1 day
- Microsoft Excel Basic/Intermediate - R 3,300,00 per delegate - 2 days
- Microsoft Excel Advanced - R 3 400,00 - 2 days
- Microsoft PowerPoint Basic/Intermediate - R 3 600,00 - 2 days
- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced - R 3 800,00 - 2 days
- Microsoft Publisher Basic/Intermediate - R 3 600,00 - 2 days
- Microsoft Project Basic/Intermediate - R 3 600,00 - 2 days
- Microsoft Access Basic/Intermediate - R 3 600,00 - 2 days
- Microsoft Visio Basic/Intermediate - R 3 600,00 - 2 days
- Visual Basic (VB) for Excel Basic/Intermediate - R 3 800,00 - 2 days
- Excel Dynamic Formulas and Functions - R 1 800,00 - 1 day
- Macros for Excel - R 1 800,00 - 1 day
- Maximising PivotTable Reports - R 1 800,00 - 1 day
- ThinkCell for PowerPoint & Excel - R 3 800,00 - 2 days